for Your Talent
CAPTURE & POSITION YOUR VALUE
Your talent is an opportunity. Justifying this to others (so that they invest in you) is a bit more difficult. Truth is, you aren’t the only woman who finds it difficult to describe her value and impact. Many women often lack the words. Or we have the words but struggle with being strategic and persuasive when opportunities arise to position and leverage our value for career advancement. You and I both know that there will be many moments in your career when communicating your value will make the difference between success and failure.
The Business Case for Your Talent can help tip the scales in your favor.
Delivered as a slide deck and audio recording, the Business Case for Your Talent is a 360 degree profile of how you co-create and drive value. Think of it as a strengths-based approach to your career that's tailored to you. The profile:
- concisely communicates your value add
- explains how you co-create value at four different levels
- explains how you drive value in the workplace
- describes you “at your best” in the workplace
- identifies stress points to guard against
- includes tips and suggestions on how to use the profile to build and manage your career
How It Works
1. Business Case
We explore the tensions, challenges and questions that you are coming up against in your career or workplace.
You take a few assessments which require no more than an hour of your time. I will analyze these assessments to give you...
You receive a slide deck and audio recording of the Business Case for Your Talent
We have a 60-minute feedback / Q&A session to review and integrate the Business Case for Your Talent into your strategy for advancement or career development.
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: AMY N., OPerations Specialist
I had a chance to look over my Business Case for Talent. I am SO impressed and satisfied with everything you're able to assess about me, especially the "At Your Best" and "Stress Points" sections. This deck is going to help me immensely with applying to jobs and being able to measure my career growth over time. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over.
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: CHLOE L., SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Iyo was the perfect guide through my thoughts and feelings, asking so many significant questions that I never would not have thought to ask myself otherwise… She drew such accurate insights … following that up with the perfect thought-provoking question to prod me in the right direction to explore my instincts and potential.
Is this service right for you?
Which of the following statements best describe you:
- I want to communicate my value effectively in any situation
- I want to build a career that is fueled by and fuels my strengths
- I want to get more value out of my professional network
- I want to manage up
- I want to manage sideways and build my professional reputation
- I want to manage my career strategically
If you’ve said "yes" to any of the statements above, the Business Case for Your Talent will be an invaluable resource.